Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where does the time go?

This week has went by very fast! I am continuing to make progress on Brett and I have to admit it is somewhat refreshing to intersperse with the Long Dog Sampler I am working on. I have included a partial photo of the Long Dog Sampler below. I am working it on 36ct Edinburgh Cream linen and using Gloriana Threads - Cranberry.


Next week I am going with my sampler guild to West Town School in Pennsylvania. The link I have included will take you to the information they have on their site in regards to their sampler collection. Our Guild Program Chair has arranged for us to have a tour next Saturday morning. I am looking forward to the trip and learning about the samplers they have in their collection. After our tour we are planning to stop by The Strawberry Sampler. I have never been to either location so I am looking forward to the trip.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Long Dog! It looks great--I LOVE that Cranberry Gloriana. I tried using it on a sampler & it shredded like nobody's business but I loooove the color of it.

    Westtown... The Strawberry Sampler... be still my heart. I can't wait to hear what you think of everything! Tell the Strawberry gals that I said hi!

    ReplyDelete