Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hope everyone is sitting down....


Actual stitching has taken place.....

Every since Thanksgiving things have been full speed ahead - I can't believe Christmas is a week away. Then I will be off until after the first of the year. Maybe after all the Christmas stuff is put away I can actually stitch. I know my favorite local needlework store In Stitches is having a sale after Christmas.....maybe Santa will bring me some MONEY!!!!

I have finished the stitching on my husbands stocking, but still need to add the charms - time got away from me. I also started on the Noel stocking by Blackbird designs. I modified the colors fortunately it is a fast item to stitch.

Last weekend we went to Mt. Vernon for their candlelight tour. If you are in the Washington, DC metro area I highly recommend it. Our boys enjoyed it as much as we did. I look forward to going back again next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment