Saturday, July 10, 2010

Has it really been over a month?

I can't believe it has been almost six weeks since my last post.
Where does the time go???

I have made some progress on my Long Dog Sampler.
Here is my progress so far. I will stitch on it some and
then some smaller projects.


My husband finished my cabinetry in the laundry room

My attempt at organizing the space...
we will see how long it will last


Here is my little guy very intent on
his creative endeavor

Playdough
what's not to like???

Here he is notice something missing?


The one rare moment he would sit still
and smile for me


He has actually asked me to show him how to stitch.
So that will be our next project.
I remember when John my middle son asked me
and he worked on a piece a couple of times
and then lost interest.
I still have it tucked away in my stash.
It's the little things that we always
remember and cherish.
He would be mortified to know
I still have it and that I smile every time
I see it and remember his attempts
at stitching "like mommy".

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Just kidding...

    I love your Long Dog, especially the upright bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently found your blog...lovely. Don't worry...it was just 2 months since my last post. Sometimes life gets in the way, sometimes I simply don't have anything to say or any photos to share. SMILE

    ReplyDelete