Saturday, July 31, 2010

Time is flying by....

I am stitching I just haven't had an opportunity
to take a recent photo. This summer seems to be
flying by and has been pretty busy.

I just had to share this picture though.
In the morning when I get up we have a visitor on the patio.
This is not our cat. I am allergic to cats. I can walk into
someone's house that I have never been in before, not know they
have a cat or even see a cat. Within 5 minutes I know there
is a cat somewhere in the house. The watery eyes, difficulty
breathing are usually my clues.

I personally would love to have a cat. We actually tried to adopt
a cat when we first got married and unfortunately it did not
work out and we had to give the cat up. I have no idea who this cat
belongs to but it appears every once and a while and it does not
like people. This picture was taken thru the glass of the back door.
I tried the previous morning to take a photo by opening the door.

I don't think I have ever seen a cat move so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment