Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cooler weather is here...



Welcome to our home.
I love the cool fall weather which has
finally arrived in our area.
The leaves have started to change and
I believe Autumn is officially here.
I have broken out all of my fall
decorations to usher the season in.


Here is Mr. Scarecrow on my antique trunks
in the entry way to greet you.

Along with his buddy

There has not been much on the
stitching front though.
I have been spending time getting
ready for Lance's B-day party and
ten of his friends at our
house for a pirate party.

What was I thinking???

Hopefully the weather cooperates
since we will need to be outside for
the treasure hunt and pinata.
He is pretty excited though.
This is his first "real party"

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, 10 boys???? I hope the weather is good and they can stay outside! LOL Actually, I think girls destroyed my house at bday parties moreso than my son's friends. ;)

    I love your decorating! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello LaDonna,
    Your fall decor is beautiful dear. Love it. Very pretty. I enjoyed looking a round your blog.
    Thanks for stopping by and glad you found me.
    Hugs.
    Jackie.

    ReplyDelete