Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recovering...

Alot has happened since my last post.
The weekend of the 23rd we had my
little guy's birthday party.

Here is my dining room decorated for
his pirate party


These are obviously pre-party photos
it didn't look like this after the party.

Everything went well the
weather was perfect and the two
hours went by fairly quickly.
So it is safe to say we made it
thru all the little pirates.

Here is Lance opening his gifts.
I didn't include photos of the children
because I am not sure how their parents
would feel about them being on my blog.

On the 27th I had foot surgery and
have been recovering.
Fortunately I can work at home and
go in one or two days a week.
I can't drive since it is my right foot.
I was able to get quite a bit of
stitching done over the weekend.
Had to rip some out because my
count was off - guess pain meds will
do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment