Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good way to end the week...

Took my little guy and we headed to the water park after
I got home from work.
Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera so I used the camera on
my phone, which doesn't do the best photos. Sorry for the poor quality.

He had a blast...

First being a boy what captured his attention was
the fountain to use to wash your feet before returning to the pool
from the picnic area...it is the little things in life.
soon the fascination wore off and it was off to the slide...
and then my favorite the lazy river....
looks like he is enjoying it as well....
only one huge difference between the two of us.
He can't wait to make one loop around I can go around,
and around and around and then a few more times.
Only problem was someone had to keep an eye on him.
Oh well, next time I will drag another set of eye's with us.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I used to love the water park! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete