Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whirlwind.....

Seems like September has been
a whirlwind at my house.

School is in full swing

I get to have my first Room Parent
meeting next week
- oh goody!!!!

Cub Scouts has started
anybody want some popcorn?

I am taking classes.

Work is busy as ever
- fortunately.

I purchased a few antique samplers
over the past few days.
Many are ones I feel like I may have saved.
- one is very special.

I am working on a secret project
that I will be able
to start sharing about in a few weeks
- if all goes as planned.

A stitching friend of mine has a beach house
that I will get to visit very soon.
No work, no husband, no kids and
a whole lot of stitching going on.

In the meantime here is a photo of
my last visit to the beach.

Such tranquility to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment