Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guild Holiday Party

This past Saturday was our guild holiday party.
In addition to seeing members during the holidays.
We have a luncheon, ornament exchange and stitching gift exchange.
We also invite vendors in and this year we had a record number.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to grab my camera,
so I don't have photos of all the vendors or the luncheon.
I am not even sure where to begin in listing all our wonderful vendors.
Here goes - web links are included if I could find a website for them.

We Had.......

LaChatelaine, The French Needle, Graceful Threads,
Kathy Barrick and her Jewelry.

I also set up a booth with my Longaberger
baskets and just have to share the
design-a-basket I had made for our guild.


The colored splints are maroon and black,
with house tacks and a personalized lid.

In addition to the 7" Round Keeping set,
it is available in the following sizes
Medium Market, TV Time and
Small Berry. If your interested let me know
or if you are interested in a basket designed
for your own guild or group let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment