Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Tea

I am fortunate to live near
Oatlands Plantation which is a beautiful
historic home located in the foothills
of Virginia's horse country.

During this time of year they
offer holiday teas for the season.
Lance and I took my mom
he wasn't too sure about it since
it was mainly girls and women
I think he enjoyed being
with his mom and Nina
but maybe it was the fact they gave
him his own hot chocolate pot
to keep at our table.

Each child that attended received
an ornament which is the silver
Christmas tree sitting next to his plate.

I had to take advantage of him
being all dressed up.

The three of us after our tea.

Lance and I before we left our house.
I have learned to cherish all the little
boy things he does because they grow up
way too fast and are no longer little boys
but grown men.

A gentleman my husband works
with gave him this coin and he
thinks it is the coolest thing ever.

Not quite sure what this really means.
This is what happens when your son spends
an evening with your very hip brother and
he feels the need to teach him something.

1 comment: